Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 295 Replies | Last Page

RockerMama, I am SO happy for you....I hope things continue to progress smoothly!

AFM.... is due today. I am never late. Usually I've got spotting around the time I wake up. Nothing so far....we'll see!! I think I'll wait until Sunday.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I mean, if I can hold out that long to test. I have very little willpower.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

gunz, that is great news about your nephew! I hope they both feel totally better soon. Good luck with the u/s!

Mrs Flasche, I hope she doesn't show for a good reason! Have you tested at all yet? I start testing at like 8dpo. No willpower. At all!

AFM, things are still feeling cool. Weird dreams and some stomach pains. Otherwise, nothing. I never get morning sickness, so lets hope that continues. I am trying not to blab to everyone. I am going to a cookie exchange with my niece, sister(who I did tell), and mom on Sunday, so I will be biting my tongue a lot. We want to wait to tell everyone til Christmas Eve, including the kiddos. Which not telling them has been HARD.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hey girls! SO..... AF did come yesterday:( I was so suret hsi was our month! My progesterone was 45!!! But the upside is next thursday I go in for an HSG. I have heard the 3 months following the procedure is a very fertile time because everything is cleared out!! LOL Have any of you girls heard of this?

Rocker I am so happy your levels are rising!! I wish you a healthy and happy nine months!

11 years ago

Gunz - So glad your nephew is home! Sucks that everyone is still sick though. I don't blame you for not wanting to get the flu, what ever day you get to celebrate your nephew's birthday will be a special day for him!

MrsFlasche - that stays away!!

Sloony - Hoping for a very happy birthday for you!!

Darian - So sorry about I have heard the same about hsg. Be sure to take some tylenol or advil before you go in cause it does cause cramping (at least it did for me). Good luck!

AFM - 4dpiui, dh is FINALLY going to the Drs...if I don't start feeling better soon I will be headed there next week as well. Looking forward to getting the coughing under control so we can both sleep at night. This bug has helped with symptom spotting though! the only thing going on that I can't contribute to the bug is sore bbs...which is a symptom I have had with random other cycles.

11 years ago

Sloony- I hope you get the best birthday present ever this year :)

MrsFlasche- I hope AF stays away!

Gunzz- I'm glad your nephew is out of the hospital. I prayed lots for him.

darianh- I hope you O on your own! I did Clomid for three months and have Oed on my own since stopping, so it definitely happens. GL with the HSG. Yes, I have heard that the three months after are very fertile. I actually experienced that and got pregnant the second and third month after mine this year. Both ended in miscarriage, but I was surprised to get pregnant twice after nothing for over two years. I'm a believer in the HSG magic.

AFM- AF is due today. Tested this morning and it was negative. I can feel it coming any minute, so looks like today will most likely be CD 1. We're off to see The Hobbit!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I did test...once....3 days ago. But the whole time I was thinking, "this is stupid, this is stupid..." I have a box of the digital pregnant/not pregnant tests. It took a LONG time....but it was negative. It was also after work, so the timing wasjust ridiculous. Complete waste of a test. I think I just wanted to surprise DH when he came home.
So I'm totally ignoring that. WHAT TEST?!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well 3rd round of clomid didn't work
so we are done "TRYING" for awhile!
NOT TRYING BUT NOT PREVENTING!
No more OPKS...I'm in mixed emotions about BBT'ing. I'm just gonna let the desire to be mommy fade (LOL TRY TO) which will never happen...WE ALL KNOW THAT! But 7 yrs...3 rounds of clomid and DR already giving up on me....WE ARE DONE! Maybe one day we will try IUI but until then I give it to GOD!

GOOD BYE FOR NOW

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Awwww. GLMyers, you need a new Dr ASAP!! I think some time off could be good. Including not doing OPK or BBT. Spend some time having sex for recreational purposes again, lol. But there is no way, after how long you have been TTC that you should be only on your 3rd round of clomid, or be left to feel helpless with a Dr that isn't doing anything. Find a new Dr. Trust me, I went through a LOT of them.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Felurian, sorry about AF. However, I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE HOBBIT!!! LOL. We are going next weekend to imax 3D.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo