Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 295 Replies | Last Page

I did, but it was negative. I seriously want to take a "Pregnant/Not pregnant" one. Maybe after my blood work on Thursday when I find out if my numbers double.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Congrats Rocker!!!! That's AMAZING! Tell us everything!! Symptoms? Did you do anything different?

11 years ago

So what dpo are u rockermama? And does ur dr office check hcg before a positive hpt? I hope u have a sticky bean....keep us posted

User Image

11 years ago

Rockermama that's awesome!!!! I'm so excited for you! Praying for a little sticky bean! You made my day! DH's numbers have never been an issue before, last IUI his count post wash was 46 mil, his motility has always been in the high 90%, so this low count is really abnormal.

AFM - I think the nasty virus DH has that screwed up his numbers has sunk its teeth in me. Feeling pretty crummy today.

11 years ago

heartbeat, I am not sure what DPO I am. Somewhere between 11 and 13 I think. My Dr tests at CD 23 for ovulation by checking progesterone, then checks progesterone and HCG at CD 30. I didn't get a positive HPT.

babypbaby, we had a ton of sex. LOL. Other than that, clomid, prenatals, and met. That was all. I have had a couple zits(which, surprisingly with my PCOS I NEVER get), hot flushed face at night, and some nausea surprisingly. I have never had morning sickness, so that was a new feeling.

Laura, I bet the sickies did mess with things. I hope you are both better soon!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Congrats Rocker! I hope this is a very sticky bean for you! I also hope that you have started a new trend on here!

Welcome to all the new faces!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies,

Been MIA for a while.

Took a bit of a break after our m/c in October. But back.

Started my clomid (round 2) last night again, not sure if this is my official AF but its so super light (started on Sunday). But still going so thats why I decided to just take.

Anyway thats my story. For now. Praying for Christmas blessings and awesome news.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Congrats Rocker!! Can't wait to hear your numbers!

Hello lovely new ladies:) Welcome to the forum! If you post something and do not a get a response, do not leave, just post again. Sometimes it can get really busy on here where everyone posts all at once and it's hard to respond to all of them. Do not think that there is no room for you on here. I have been to other forums where I felt that everyone knew each other already and that there was no room for me. That isn't the case here, so just hang in there and keep posting!

Lauramarie- I feel for you big time. DH's numbers were great one month and terrible the next. I'm always confused at how differnt clinics to sperm washes though. Does yours not wash out the sperm with poor motility? I was always under the impression that post wash counts only revealed perfect swimmers? Or maybe my clinic is just different or something:S If it makes you feel better, my second IUI with a count of only 5 million combined (double IUI) was the one that resulted in pregnancy, so it can happen even with low numbers. Ask your clinic for a double IUI if the numbers are low again, they may tell you it won't make a difference but some doctors swear by it.

AFM- Just waiting around. I'm on a detox cleanse as an IVF prep and lost a bit of weight in the process. I knew once I stopped all the meds I would gradually lose the weight but it still kills me that I gained so much through this ttc process that I am still 5 lbs heavier than I was FULL TERM with my son!! Mind you, I only gained 23 lbs with him, but still, that's insane! I can't "weight" till this is all over and I can get back to normal. I can't even remember what life was like before HPT's, and OPK's and POAS and TTC and DPO and BBT and every other acronym related lol. Anywho, hope all are doing well.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Thank you, hopeful! When is your IVF? Congrats on the weight loss! I HATE the weight gain. And I know it will get bad after baby Eggbert is born. That is always the biggest PCOS flair up I have. Little weight gain during the pregnancy, but like 40 lbs after.

11 years ago

Danigrace - welcome! I think the normal implantation time can vary, so hard to say. I do know that not all pregnant women will get a temp drop, and some will get a temp drop, but it doesn't mean that they are pg. Confusing I know, but isn't everything ttc a little confusing? lol Good luck with this cycle!

Hopefull - our clinic does wash the spermies, but dh's motility has been great, so, thankfully, there wasn't much to wash out. He went from 2.1 mil to 1.6 mil post wash. (even the Dr was a little surprised by that)

Rocker - good luck tomorrow!

Darian - so sorry about the bfn, maybe you just tested too early?? Your progesterone numbers looked so promising!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo