Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Aaaah the Dominican Republic. I'm jealous.

So- I need another therapy session from you all. I'm 7 dpo today and my temps have been good- around 97.6-97.8. However, this morning my temp was 97.1 which I believe is my coverline. I have no "real" symptoms of either pregnancy or period. I don't know much about implantation dips, but isn't this too big of a dip? Usually my temp stays kind of high until I get my period and then really falls the day of or day after- I've never had it drop this early in the TWW. And I guess it was kind of cold in my room... but no colder than it's ever been- and I had 2 dogs sleeping next to me! Okay, your turn to calm me down!

11 years ago

Aaaah the Dominican Republic. I'm jealous.

So- I need another therapy session from you all. I'm 7 dpo today and my temps have been good- around 97.6-97.8. However, this morning my temp was 97.1 which I believe is my coverline. I have no "real" symptoms of either pregnancy or period. I don't know much about implantation dips, but isn't this too big of a dip? Usually my temp stays kind of high until I get my period and then really falls the day of or day after- I've never had it drop this early in the TWW. And I guess it was kind of cold in my room... but no colder than it's ever been- and I had 2 dogs sleeping next to me! Okay, your turn to calm me down!

11 years ago

Hey Girls! So I went to my first RE appt last week......I finally have a game plan....I have been diagnosed with slight PCOS.... We are taking a "clomid break" this month since it has been 5 cycles.....I didnt O last month so I started prometrium Friday...has anyone taken it?? It makes me soo drowsy!! What are the SE...anyways if I dont o this month we are going to do the trigger shot and maybe the gonadtropin shot....my RE said hes a little nervous to do that because Im young (22) and my chance for multiples would be sky high! But Im so confused because CD 31 and 32 I had horrible O pian so I took a OPK test and sure enough positive! It was positive 31 and 32 and negative on day 33 so I called RE and asked what I should do the nurse said to stop the prometrium and get p4 draw on monday...but Im hesitant what if I didnt O and it screws up my period.....but what if I did O and I stop the Prometrium and totally screws everything!!! uuuggghhh im so confused!I started thinking maybe the PCOS was just screwing with the OPKs what do you all think?

11 years ago

12DPO Beta was 48.32 got results on 14 or 15 DPO which the 100MIU(GUESSING IT'S 100 ) Clinic test showed a Standard BFP
Husband is hard headed so I can't get another blood drawn.First Appointment is Jan.28th! I do not know the Progesterone Lvls.
The FIRST blood work was done to only Confirm PREGNANCY at the local health clinic to find a DR for check ups.
I feel a burning sensation now in uterus,also still have the pinching and pulling at times....Boobs hurt during sleeping times /taking bra off...Sometimes nipples burn too.
I don't have Nausea don't feel pregnant. Trying to hold on to FAITH and PRAY!
I told the clinic I had or was TOLD I had/have PCOS...but was also told I didn't have PCOS. She wrote on paper for the DR. I dont know.....I guess I have no choice but to leave it in GOD's HAND's & just Give Thanks for a HEALTHY BABY & PREGNANCY

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

User Image
RECENT TEST...WELL MY LAST TEST I am now 20DPO-CD35..Finally past the expected period days
w/o tests

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

babyp, a drop to the coverline is fine as long as your temp goes up again. 7dpo would be about a perfect time for an implantation dip. Good Luck!

Genni, congrats!

darian, how confusing! I took prometrium for the first time one cycle ago, but don't remember it making me tired. The pharmacist actually warned me that it may keep me up.

Amanda! Good Luck on the IVF! Keep us posted on your progress.

Allison, thanks for checking on me. The IUI went good. DH's total count was an incredible 178.6 million, but we only ended up with 10 million post-wash. We had 64% motility and 2% normal morphology this time, so hopefully it works!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

babyp- I agree with Lisserb

Allison- Yup, Amanda is correct:) Trip was good. I got sick as a dog half way through and was the only room to have the heat cranked up and 3 blankets on and still shivering. Only lasted 2 days though so it wasn't too bad. It was just nice to be away and feeling like me if only for a week:)

Darianh- I went on prometrium after ovulation also and Loved it! I know that sounds strange but it made me sleep deeper than I've ever been able to in the past. That was the only real SE for me. It also prolonged AF for 2 two days. I don't know much about pcos so I can't be of much help there but I sure hope you O'd when you think you did.

Genni- I wouldn't sweat it. Congrats!

Mellissa- Anything over 10 mil post wash is enough to do the trick! Good luck on this cycle!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

GLMyers1986 - CONGRATS ON THE BFP!
I see you're a September Mommy to be like me.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

GLMyers1986 -- Congrats on the BFP!!!

My appointment Monday went okay, but my OB was on call so my appointment was cut short. I never got an ultrasound and he wants me to lose weight, which I have been trying to do.

Before doing another round of clomid I have to get an HSG done and my amazing bf has to do an SA. My OB wants to make sure I'm only dealing with ovulation issues and not anything else. Which totally makes sense. I wish we had done all these other tests before starting clomid and spending money on the HCG trigger solution stuff, that I never used...but at least I can claim all my prescriptions when I file my income taxes this year.

Today I start metformin for the first time. 500 mg three times a day. I'm not sure what to expect with it. I've read some forum posts about ladies who had successful pregnancies from taking metformin. Would metformin help start AF? Today is cd33 and there is no sign of AF, I'm tempted to maybe test in a few days, I have had an increase in creamy cm, not sure if that means anything.

Anywhos on an unrelated topic, I have a job interview this morning, and I'm pretty nervous about it. The hours at my current job got cut down to 4 hours a week, which sucks, since I love my job. I'm hoping the interview goes well.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

girls, another question for those who have taken prometrium..does it change your cm?? Im hvaing an abundance of yellow egg white stuff sometimes mixed with creamy, TMI sorry! But im so confused and like I said I didnt O this month but im on day 34 and even if I dont O I usually at least spot on cd 27 28 OMG what is happening to me!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo