Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Hey! Just checking in after a few weeks (it feels like...) Hello to new people!!

I'm 10 DPO today. Bathroom every hour yesterday....today I'm there every 45 minutes. (I'm surprised they haven't moved my desk in there...) I had some pains on Sunday night....hopefully implantation? Tired....nausea....So just waiting, waiting, waiting....DH is on boob-watch. (That's his favorite part of the TWW.)

Refuse to test until AF is late....And she's due Friday.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Nothing going on here. I just thought I'd say hello. 4DPO today... just waiting around... I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high since the RE said my lining was thin and I only had one good follicle, blah blah blah.

Hi new people!

11 years ago

darianh- It's okay that your heart hurts. This is a hard time! It's something that is supposed to come so easily, and when you want it that badly, it's extremely painful. And it's okay that you feel this way even when you have a child already. The pain is the same whether it's your first or your second, third, etc. I don't have any children, and I wouldn't dare to ever think that infertility hurts less for people going through secondary infertility. And anyone who says that is wrong for thinking it and wrong for saying it.

Welcome jandb! It's the worst to feel like you are pregnant and get your hopes up :( Especially when everyone around you is succeeding so easily. GL and I hope you get your Christmas miracle!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm Danielle. I just found this site today, amazing btw.
This is my first cycle taking Clomid after a tubal reversal in May and an ectopic with tube removal in October. (Holy Sore Nipples Batman!)
This is also my first month temping. If I'm 5dpo today, should I expect a temp dip soon if I'm pg?

11 years ago

Playing catch up!!

Laura, I am sorry about DH's numbers. Is there anything he can do to help them?

Felurian, anything above 10 shows ovulation, but it is low. Maybe the extra progesterone will help it all.

Dariah, that is an AWESOME progesterone level! I had a daughter when we were TTC #2 for 2 years and felt selfish, too. It was tough, but when your family is ready it is ready. Doesn't matter if it is #1 or #6.

jandbbaby, Welcome!!! I hope this is your month!

MrsFlasche, that is a gooood sign! I can't wait to see your results Friday!

Well, as for me, I think my ticker says it all. I got a FANTASTIC surprise. I was feeling O-U-T! I have had a bunch of symptoms, but I figured it was more just that I actually ovulated and would have af on my own. Now I just have to hope that when I go back on Thursday that my numbers doubled since my HCG was low. My progesterone went from 19.6 to 31, so that is a good sign.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

RockerMama, that is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you. I feel like barfing. LOL.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Awwww congrats rocket. I'm so happy for you!

<a href=

11 years ago

YAY!! Congrats! As for me I caved and took a test. Im 11/12 dpo and I got a BFN :( feeling pretty bummed now just waiting for AF to show

11 years ago

Yay, Rockermama!!! Finally, some happy happy news! I will pray BUNCHES that your hormones will double like they are supposed to and that this little one will finally be it for you!!! Did you POAS? You have to!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo