Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Well, I poas again this am bfn, 13dpo. So, we're done. I don't even know the words to capture what I feel. It's nice to know that I can stop tracking and temping and stop with the meds that made me crazy, but on the other hand I feel like a failure. I'd like to keep lurking if that's ok to check in on you ladies and see your successes.

Good luck and to everyone waiting!!!

11 years ago

Lauramarie- are you temping as well? I have read so many things about positives coming after 14dpo. I thought I was one of them... but I'm temping and my temps have dropped yesterday and today so I know for sure I'm out. But without that knowledge, you never know!

And sloony- I never really feel ovulation so I'm not sure what to tell you. I do know that I tend to have a nagging pain in my left side- kind of like a burning feeling- but that is do to endometriosis. It doesn't affect my fertility at all, but I can feel it every once in a while.

So, I'm out this cycle. It was a hell of a cycle. I'm going to take 5mg of femara cd3-7... so we'll see how that goes. Here's to 2013.

11 years ago

Babyp - I am temping, expecting my drop tomorrow. My cycles are nothing if not freakishly regular. Sorry to hear you're out. Good luck with the next cycle, hope the femara does its job!!

11 years ago

Happy Christmas, everyone. Have a lovely holiday! Hoping for Christmas BFPs for everyone testing in the next few days, and good luck for everyone in 2013!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Great to know that there is sooo much support. I start clomid at the lowest dose whenever my AF decides to show up I am on cycle day 34 right now. My doctor told me I just don't ovulate so I'm just inducing it. I just am scared I will be let down. Thinking maybe I should get preseed and the whole nine. Idk I think I need a buddy. I'm just excited but also considering a let down.
I've been ttc #2 for almost 3yrs and nothing. So that's all I just wanted to vent and talk to someone thanks ladies for reading.

11 years ago

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
I just wanted to send you my best wishes!!! Sorry for not being so active in the forum lately but in order to stay calm I try not to overdo it with TTC concerns!

Best wishes!!!!

11 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Well I finished my first round of Clomid Saturday, and I don't think I had any crazy side effects, (well none that I noticed) I did however take my pill before bed. Now the waiting game begins I guess. I was going to pick up some OPK's, but forgot. I'm not sure what ovulating feels like, since I've never O'd before. I noticed some uncomfortable pain in my lower pelvic area most of Monday and again this morning. I really hope its not another cyst. That's where I was having crazy pain before I finally got my period.
I have my followup appointment tomorrow and I'm sure my OB will give me an ultrasound and find out whats going on down there..
Well I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!!!

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

I hope each and everyone of you had a Merry Christmas. It's the waiting game for me. Nothing to really report. Only that my face is breaking out. UGHHH My face did break our the last time I got pregnant. I am only 7 DPO right now. So i have another week which is going to drive me crazy. Luckily, I am working today and tomorrow so I will be busy and wont have much time to dwell. Plus I will have to work New Year's Eve! Boo

I hope 2013 brings so much joy and hapiness to each and everyone of us:) We all deserve it!

Ashley

11 years ago

Christmas; tis the season for pregnancy announcements. How many did you all hear this year?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

It has been a really long time since I have posted anything on the forum. I keep updated and receive all of your posts on my phone but I just haven't had time to do my own post! I'm now on holidays until the 7th so I'm taking this as an opportunity to touch base with my fellow ttc friends.

Christmas is always a tough time of the year when it comes to my ttc journey. I always daydream of how I would tell our families if we were to become pregnant before a holiday. My dh's family doesn't know of our struggles however my Mom, sisters and one of my cousins do, so they know not to ask! Steve's family though-well let's just say they definitely know how to make us feel the pressure! (When will we get some grandbabies from you two? We are counting on you guys to make us grandparents, etc) My dh has an older brother but it doesn't seem that they are planning on having any children, whether it's by choice or not I'm not sure. Anyways this was another holiday we weren't able to bless our family with the good news of expecting. Af showed up, on Christmas Day of all things! I expected it though as we weren't using any fertility aids other then charting. I ordered Pre-Seed and some ovulation and pregnancy strips yesterday. I am hoping they arrive before I approach ovulation this month. I have never tried Pre-Seed before and I do have a little bit of hesitation to use it based on the use of Parabens in it but the reviews for it are really quite good. Does anyone here have any advice or opinions on Pre-Seed?

The plan for 2013 is to use the Pre-Seed for a couple of months, try Clomid again in March or April and if still no luck then we will be doing IUI. My dh is just starting his practicum in January and it is for 3 months, unpaid. So our savings are going to be tied up with living expenses so we really want to keep the ttc finances under a tight budget. Of course I am still hopeful that my body will create our miracle without having to go as far as IUI but I also know I need to be realistic.

There are so many new names here in the forum so WELCOME and to all of you. I am one of the few "originals" on this forum-which is clearly a good sign as most of them have left due to becoming pregnant! You have come to the right place for support!

So, even though I may not reply as often to posts anymore, I am still here and any questions directed to me I will always answer! I am praying that 2013 is healthy, happy and full of baby making for all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo