Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Hope you all found the new thread. The other one was getting too long.

There have been so many pages added in the last few days that I haven't had a chance to catch or keep up.

I'm still waiting on a very tardy AF. I had some bloodwork done yesterday to see what the issue is, and it appears that I have had an annovulatory cycle since my last chemical. My progesterone is low, at 4.4, and my estrogen is incredibly high at a whopping 1078. I'll be taking provera starting tonight to induce a period. It will likely be a period from hell! After that I'll get to do my recurrent loss testing and then I'll be back to clomid IUI sometime in January.

Hope everyone is doing well and we can see some BFP's soon!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys- I'm still getting the flashy light things, but only for a little bit at night. I take my last pill today, so I'm just going to finish this round and hope I don't need it again!! I go in for a CD13 ultrasound next week-- I've never done that before... what do I want to hear from the doctor??

11 years ago

babyp, you want to hear that you have a nice (or couple of) big follicles. They should be around 18mm for you to be able to ovulate in a decent time frame. You also want a uterine lining of at least 7-10mm.

Are you getting a trigger shot? Good Luck!

babyp, I am sorry about the flashing. :( And, yup, good size follicle and thick lining.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

lisserb, sorry about the anovulatory. I am glad you know now, instead of waiting and wondering.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Still no positive OPK here. I took two today, since I just happened to hold my pee for a while today. I'll test again in the AM and see. I am only on CD 17, so not too late yet.

11 years ago

Thanks for starting the new thread! Nothing new to report on my end. Trying to stay positive this month but after having strep, now a double ear infection and sinus infection I don't know where I stand. I took amoxicilan for two weeks did not clear my ears up so now I'm actually putting drops in my ears along with taking a Z PAC. I kid you not, the Z PAC has kept me in the bathroom. I'm so over being sick! I go tomorrow for my Day 21 test. I need all the luck I can get!!! With me I have ovulated every month but no baby. All tests on me and my husband are normal so maybe time will tell. Next weekend would have been our due date. Trying to get ready for Christmas and keep myself busy!!!

If I could ask everyone to say a Big prayer for my nephew, Brady. He's a twin, 6 months old and is really sick. He's down to 10lbs and has been in the hospital. He has croup, RSV, and phemomia. I have been watching his beautiful twin sister, Bristol for days now. I want my sister and Brady to come home! They are my world! Brady has been struggling a lot today. Prayers are needed!

Sorry to talk about non Clomid issues. But I felt Brady needs all the prayers he can get!!!!
Ashley

11 years ago

I'm so sorry your little nephew is so sick gunzzz. I hope he recovers soon. *hugs*

Oh, I am so sorry for your nephew. I hope he is ok, and home super soon. (((HUGS)))

11 years ago

Lisserb - I was wondering about your testing. Sorry you had an anovulatory cycle. Hopefully you get all your answers soon!

Gunzz - I hope your little nephew is well and home with the rest of his family soon!!!! I hope you start feeling better too! Hugs to you

Rockermama - hope you get your positive opk tomorrow!

Afm - have been having a horrible af...I at least know my uterine lining wasn't thinning from the clomid, yuck! Start clomid tomorrow, and will be taking it at night. Let the hot flashes begin!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo