Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Well today is 17 DPO. No monthly friend. My cycled the past 5 months have been between 26 and 30 days. I dont know what's up. My friend is never this late. I just wish I was pregnant or I wish if I were not it would come too!

I think if nothing happens this month then I'm def going to REACH in my area. This will be a major step for me me bc I don't trust too many doctors since some have made mistakes with my journey TTC.

11 years ago

Genni - hoping for nice dark lines!!

Jandbbaby - Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Wooo hooo! Prayers for a sticky bean!

Gunzz - so strange about your cycle, I hope you get your answers soon. Good luck if you have to go to a new Dr. Don't hesitate to be vocal and tell them how much things have been messed up for you. Maybe that will give them the incentive to go the extra step with you.

Mrsflasche - good luck with the new Dr. And give lots of love to Miss Indies!! She sounds like fun!

11 years ago

jandb-- CONGRATS!! Keep us updated. I love hearing good news from you girls. Did you do anything different this cycle? I can't remember. I'm so happy for you!

11 years ago

YAY GOD IS GOOD! 11DPO + with a 16-17 Luteal phase

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

on the s!

Nothing from me, just in 2ww

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the well wishes. I'm super excited, but still cautious because it's so early and I still don't have any symptoms. I'll call my RE in the am for a blood test and hopefully when I get good results I'll feel more comfortable. We haven't told anyone yet - just you ladies!

Felurian: I can't seem to post my pic of the test - it says the file is too big - I'll try again tomrrow - but it's a good dark line. I also tested again yesterday evening with a different brand (just in case) and still had a clear positive in about 1 min!

babybaby: I switched to 5mg Femara this cycle instead of clomid as my lining was very thin (4mm) on clomid. However, my cd 13 u/s only showed 2 follicles at 11mm and one at 14mm. My RE was not encouraged and said I didn't need to trigger this month and I could just O on my own. I guess at least one follicle keep growing! DH and I had a pretty laid back month ttc - no planning!!! The other big thing that was different this month was I had an HSG earlier this month. My RE says it increases your chances of becoming pregnant for the next 3 months even if your test was normal - which mine was. Some combination of the Femara and HSG did the trick!

GLMeyers - and !

Hope to hear lots of other success stories soon!

and to all!

11 years ago

BUMP BUDDIES JANBBABY!
How are you feeling?

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Jandbbaby2012- congrats so exciting. I wish you nothing but the best.

Well, my monthly friend came today:( 4 days late!!!! It's never happened but that's my body!!!! Not normal. I think it's more upsetting than anything but now I am even more scared. We have now reached the two year mark, two pregnancies, two losses. So calling my doctor today and asking for my referral. Just nervous and scared to death. I don't like seeing doctors they make me nervous and I feel very uncomfortable. My friends keep telling me, God has a plan. I sure hope he does bc I'm about to lose my mind.

Have any of you ladies been to REACH? I'm not sure any of you ladies have one in your area.

I will probably be MIA for a few days just to clear my mind!

Good Luck to everyone!!!

11 years ago

Genni - wooo hooo!!!!! Congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA for so long! My DH was home over the holidays and I found it really hard to get online with all the things we were doing. He's back at work now, DD is back at school, so I'll try to catch up with how everyone is doing soon. I haven't had a chance to read back past the very last page yet. I did see some BFP announcements in this last page, so CONGRATS on those, and here's hoping the rest of us can follow with our own soon!

I went to my RE on January 2nd and got the results from the testing I did. I've been diagnosed with Hetero Factor V Leiden. I am now to take a low-dose aspirin every day, and my RE left it up to me if I will take Lovenox if I get pg again. Need to do some research. Right now I'm leaning towards seeing if the aspirin is enough.

I was switched from clomid to femara, and I'm on day 4 of my scrip. I go Friday for a follicle check. Here's hoping that I have a nice big follie on the left side waiting to be triggered. This is IUI #9 for us!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be back soon! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo