Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 295 Replies | Last Page

lisserb-- how much was in your trigger? mine was 10,000 iu. i also just realized that i did my shot on the 5th, not the 4th... so that was kind of a buzz-kill.

11 years ago

Yeah, I'm a 36B...so the change is VERY exciting around here. :-)

We did go pick out our puppy today...we get to pick her up a week from tomorrow!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Awwww, yaayyyyy puppy!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Babyp, my triggers are 5000miu. Hopefully your faint line wasn't still trigger, but it could have been. Keep testing and let us know. Hoping for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

It seems there has been a lot of positive news lately. Well this is our first month taking a break from medication. Plus this is our month since my D&C we got a positive ovulation test on our own. This was supposed to be our break month but I we can't resist! Go on Tuesday for my ultrasound to see if the cyst is gone. I pray it is.....

11 years ago

Ok. Took another test this morning....another error. Ran out and bought 2 more....not the digital kind. Clear Blue Easy Plus....and it was a BFN!!!!

I'll test again in the morning and if its still negative I'll see if they'll do a blood test at the dr's office.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Gunz- yay for the positive opk, and prayers for no cysts for you!!

Mrsf - good luck with the test tomorrow! And with the puppy too!!

Afm - 6dpo temp went shooting way up today after yesterdays dip below coverline. Just seems too early to hope that it might be something positive instead of a weird temp change. I've just never had that happen before so it's odd to me.

11 years ago

Ok. No more questions. has arrived. 4 days late. She should have to pay a fine.

And actually, I'm pleased that there's no more mystery. Sooo....on to round 3!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Boooo, MrsF, I was hoping! I hope third time is the charm!

Gunz, good luck at your u/s tomorrow!

Laura, I hope that was a good sign.

AFM, I did my hcg check today, and it was 693. I go again next Monday. Hubby has off work, so I don't have to bring my toddler which is nice, but I also have to drag my butt out of bed at like 6:45. He normally gets up with the kiddos when he is home, so I sleep my lazy butt in. But they want me there nice and early so they can get the results before they close for the holiday.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. I have a terrible upper respiratory infection.

MrsFlasche - Sorry about the . this cycle!

Darian: I had an HSG on Wednesday. It really was not painul at all and I had very little cramping. My RE told me that there is an increase in chances to concieve for three months after the test even if the test is normal! for you!

lisserb: My trigger shot was out of my system by 10 days after the shot but mine is only 5,000. for you!!!

AFM: I am CD 13 and feeling pretty down today. HSG went well on Wednesday and tubes look good. I had my u/s today and I had 2 follicles at 11 and one at 14. So basically this month is a wash. They're just going to let me O on my own (no trigger shot) and than start over next month. I'll be doing 5 mg Femara cd3-7 and then adding follistism shots after that. Good news was that my lining was better this month at 8.5! So Femara is not thining my lining as bad as the clomid did.
Just feeling pretty down. It's so hard knowing that the whole month is a wash! I just can't wait for the to show up so we can get started on the next month!!!

To whoever said that after 7 years ttc and only a few rounds of clomid their Dr has given up on them (Sorry can't scroll back to see your name) - YOU NEED A NEW DR!!!!!!! I have been ttc for 14 months and I am on my 5 month of fertility drugs (3 clomid 50mg, 1 clomid 100mg and 1 Femara 5mg). There is so much help out there! Have you had an HSG? Don't give up just because your Dr isn't very helpful!!!

and to all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo