Posts by Loucotnoir

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

First response.. Faint Lines??????

Ive been browsing the HPT photos and have been noticing the crazy amount of extremely faint lines there are.. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

OPK in Place of HPT?????

I was reading that this is possible that an OPK can detect pregnancy as well as HPT.. I took a First response ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC with PCOS, AF is 17 days late

So hubby and i have been ttc for a couple years now and finally after a lot of clomid and disappointment i sta ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Doc appointment, 13dpo or cycle day 4

so i went to see my doc today and he said he couldnt rule out the posibility that i might be pregnant but said ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

New symptoms...9dpo

so yesterday i noticed a White cm. it has no odor no am i itchy.. it is think and not stretchy almost like i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

1dpo did i ovulate? symptoms.. what do you think

Hey ladies.. so yestrday was my calendar ovulation day but im sot sure what to make of it if i did or not... i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

do you think i ovulated... Symptoms

Hey ladies.. so yestrday was my calendar ovulation day but im sot sure what to make of it if i did or not... i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

10dpo... Possible implantation bleeding????????

so last night i did my cervix check like usual and noticed a very small what looking like to be a blood clot b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

would love a ttc Buddy

HI ladies... My name is Lou and i am currently approximatly 9 DPO.. im having some anxiety regarding TTC and w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

progesterone or pregnancy that is the question

so since i am a information nut and need to now everything about anything going on with my body i have been lo ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago