Community post

Discussion

Doc appointment, 13dpo or cycle day 4

so i went to see my doc today and he said he couldnt rule out the posibility that i might be pregnant but said he wanted to start me on another round of clomid starting tomorrow so incase i did not conceive last cyles we do not loose a month in waiting to find out.. so i start clomid again tomorrow and although my hopes of a christmas baby have not been shattered yet due to not knowing the thought o being due around new years isnt too far off either.. and i tend to deliever early, DS was 6 weeks and healthy and DD was 3 weeks early. and if i concieve this month my due date will be around jan 1, 2013.
The Doc told me to test again on sunday or monday. He is confindent i ovulated from what it told him i was experiancing he said the pain i was experianceing with intercourse around the time of ovulation was most likely the cyst on my ovary geting ready to release an egg. still trying to stay optimistic and positive.. still having cramping today and still spotting but seems to have tapered off. i told the doc i wasnt sure what to call this since it was just brown but said with clomid any bleeding is bleeding and he considered it a visit from AF. and asked me if i would rather a heavy flow like i use to have.
IDK what to think aafter today. I made sure that taking clomid if i am pregnant is safe i am a bit sad but hoping for the best... Still praying for my baby Andy/Andi and just ready to get started agin.
anyone with any ideas on how to get the most out of this cycle i am taking all ideas.. Baby dust to all..

Lou C.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

wow! baby dust to you!

and i know exactly what you mean as far as the cyst! i have two of them and they cause extreme pain. and as it kept going i notice that it kept comming around the same time every month. so maybe it may have been the same for me. i will be taking soy this cycle not clomid since i herd it makes you dry. so hopefullt i canget my bfp in july

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo