Community post

Discussion

First response.. Faint Lines??????

Ive been browsing the HPT photos and have been noticing the crazy amount of extremely faint lines there are.. has anyone tested with a different brand and received a better or clearer reading. im waiting for a clear result before going to the docs.

Lou C.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have a lot of experience with pregnancy test and First Response early result is by far the best test for early detection. I had First Response pick up with a faint line when my hCG was only 6mIU. If you're testing early, there's no better test than First Response in my opinion.

11 years ago

Not testing early but i have PCOS which ive read can cause issues with HPT results. i am on cycle day 47, 17 days late for AFs visit and no signs of her showing her nasty face.. idk what test to take.. im so afraid to go to the doctors and get told im crazy for thinking i could be pg. OPK test the last 2 days have been darker then i have ever seen which prompted me to test with the First response but the line was barely even noticeable prompting me to start looking at other test online.. i cant tell if what im seeing is a positive or an evap line, so many positives look like evap lines and vice versa.. I just want a clear answer.

Lou C.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo