Community post

Discussion

1dpo did i ovulate? symptoms.. what do you think

Hey ladies.. so yestrday was my calendar ovulation day but im sot sure what to make of it if i did or not... i have been using the test similar to the early-pregnancy.com (down below) and not once was i convinced that i was on my ovulation day since the WHOLE test line was not darker nor as dark as the control but parts were... also during the last 4 days i have not experienced ewcm. ( please keep in mind that i was also taking clomid in order to ovulate so i was old i might not have that at the moment of ovulation. also during the last few days i have had dark urine and today it looked normal. my Nips have been very sensitive even just placing my bra on can cause a bit of pain. hubby and i have done the one day on... 2 days off, 1 day on and 1 day off, and then 4 days on. other symptoms include i was very cranky yesterday, my cervix was very sensitive during ( only the last 4 days) and not normally is.. what is your take on these symptoms.. PMS or Ovulation or maybe even early pregnancy Please tell me what you think...

Lou C.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I also o'ed yesterday and late this afternoon had a pos o test finally i had really dark urine all week however i had to stop clomid last month because it cause my periods to last only one day and only brownish blood. i plan on going to mexico next month for my first iui and hopefully that will work i wanted to say though test multiple times on the days leading up to your o that is how i found my pos good luck and lots of baby dust your way

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo