Community post

Discussion

OPK in Place of HPT?????

I was reading that this is possible that an OPK can detect pregnancy as well as HPT.. I took a First response yesterday morning and there was an very extremely faint line... ive been trying to wait until tuesday to test again but tonight i just couldnt wait and since i had some OPK i thought i would use it and i see 2 pretty dark lines... im still going to try and wait until tuesday to do my HPT but what do you think??? could the OPK be a positive PG result? I am currently at 46 days of this cycle and it would make me about 7 weeks pregnant?

Lou C.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

the amount of LH varies in everyones symptoms, not only during ovulation or pregnancy. ive heard of women believing they were pregnant from the OPK being Positive just for aunt flow to come 2 days later.

Keep yourself busy, play a game, or watch movies or tvs shows to pass time, worrying this much isnt going to help anyone, and not the baby if you are carrying.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo