Community post

Discussion

TTC with PCOS, AF is 17 days late

So hubby and i have been ttc for a couple years now and finally after a lot of clomid and disappointment i started having my own cycle and ovulating on my own, after 4 months of AF being only a day or 2 behind schedule she is now 17 days late, I took 2 test both negative at 3 and 5 days late but then read that women with PCOS often experience false negatives because of the hormonal imbalance of the whole reproductive system, So yesterday morning i took another one and this time there was a extremely faint line. it was so faint i called my sister in-law to come over and look at it as well to see if she saw it as well. i had to take the test apart and hold the strip up to the light but im about 90% sure there was a line.. Just wondering how much time i should give it before i take another test.. i have a few symptoms but nothing too crazy besides having to pee all the time and feeling queezy occasionally. I havent said anything to my hubby yet cause im worried without a REAL line there that it could be that AF has gone away again and for how long IDK.

Lou C.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

well I recommend getting a blood test for HCG. faint lines after 17 days late is kind of iffy.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo