Posts by fyea3382

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

13 months TTC

I'm honestly still in shock. We have been trying to conceive for 13 months now, and i JUST got my positive! I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT chart, 2nd rise for implantaion?

I started charting my BBT late into my cycle, I ovulated on Day 17 and 6 days later my temp rose pretty high.. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Let's share our ttc stories and give each other positive encouragement!

I am 25 years old and we've been ttc since August of 2011, which I know isn't terribly long but it definitely ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cycle buddies on the same cycle as me

I just got AF on Monday and was wondering if someone on the same cycle would like to be buddies to try to keep ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

7 DPO and egg white CM

I've been reading about CM and I Pay close attention to it. I've notice globs of yellow CM at times and thin c ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

9 DPO and hardly any CM..what's up?

Today I'm 9 DPO and I've noticed I hardly have any CM yesterday and today. Before yesterday I've had yellow gl ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

9dpo Twinges..?!

I'm 9 DPO and my lower stomach sometimes almost feels like its 'vibrstong' it's super weird but has that happe ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC #1 at 25

After trying to calculate my ovulation for 2 weeks I finally got my positive ovulation yesterday at CD 24! I w ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Ovulation at CD 24...anyone else ovulate this late?

I've been using OPKs for 2 weeks and got a positive yesterday at CD 24, does this seem late or has anyone else ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is blood on discharge normal?

Ladt month about 2 weeks before my period came (it came march 17th and lasted 7 days) I had a lot of blood to ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago