Community post

Question

Ovulation at CD 24...anyone else ovulate this late?

I've been using OPKs for 2 weeks and got a positive yesterday at CD 24, does this seem late or has anyone else also experienced this?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Yes, i did. This past cycle I O'd on CD26 and had a 37 day cycle. I do not have regular cycles though...

12 years ago

-my longest cycle lengtis was 36 days

12 years ago • Post starter

Last cycle I o'd on cd27, which is 10 days later than my normal O day. This cycle I o'd on cd18 thank goodness. my cycles arent very irregular thou so idk what happened last cycle, stress probably. best of luck to you!!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

The cycle I got my BFP I O'ed on day 26 and got my BFP on day 40 (when AF was due at 14 dpo). My longest cycle (47 days) I O'ed on day 33. Keep in mind that your luteal phase will be about the same, so your AF will probably be later because you O'ed later. Don't let that freak you out or anything (just wanted to give you a heads up). Good luck and lots of baby dust:-)

12 years ago

I O'd on CD24 this past cycle and got pregnant. I typically O'd around or after CD20.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo