Community post

Question

Let's share our ttc stories and give each other positive encouragement!

I am 25 years old and we've been ttc since August of 2011, which I know isn't terribly long but it definitely feels like it to me! We are both the last of our siblings to have a baby so we went into it thinking as soon as we started having unprotected sex we'd get pregnant, definitely not the case! Last month and this month I've decided to get more serious and start using opks. I haven't ovulated this month yet but I'm hoping that it will help! I have been trying not to stress about it, but at times it's hard to wonder whether something is wrong with either me or him and I pray I'm wrong! I'll never give up hope of carrying a baby someday though!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'm 26, been married for a little over 3 years been TTC on and off for two years. I was diagnosed with PCOS in December of 08' We got pregnant our first cycle off of the pill in December of 09', ended in M/C in January 2010. Took a break to let myself heal, and been back at TTC. TTC from June-december 2011 with no luck, took a 4 month break and now back ttc this month. Currently 10dpo and having a really long cycle this month, on CD 36 which is 3 days longer than my longest in the past 9 months. Anyway, DH and I are hopeful for this month, having promising symptoms! We will never give up hope!

12 years ago

I'm 25 years old and have been TTC for over 2 years. We got pregnant August 2010, which ended in a miscarriage October 2010. I had a D&C and was ready to try again. The tissue report came back as Turner's Syndrome.April 2011 my period was late. Took a test and it was positive. We were so excited. A week later I started spotting, called the doctor to have blood work done only to find out we had another miscarriage. June 2011 I had a HSG and everything came back normal. Did some more blood work at the doctor and she found I have Factor V, which is a clotting disorder.I have been doing monthly ovulation kits at home as well as monthly blood work from my doctor. April 2012 was the first month I have ovulated since October 2011. Never did I imagine getting pregnant would be this difficult. My cycles are typically 36 days apart. This month I ovulated on the 18th day of my cycle. I have taken two pregnancy tests, which both have been negative, my period shouldn't start until 5

12 years ago

I am 26, husband is 25. Isn't it strange how people of our age are told that the 1st time you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant? There is even a quote from Mean Girls, "If you have sex, you will get pregnant, and you will die!". I've been trying for a year this month. Its crazy, we've done OPKs, preseed, softcups, multivitamins, prenatals, and soy isoflavons. Its like a never ending game. Right now, I'm thinking of taking some time off from it all. I'm just tired of stressing, even though I've been trying so hard not to. Good luck, and hopefully we will all be getting our BFPs soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo