Posts by Ninni84

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Pregnancy update in week 23

Hello to all!! Hope you are doing well and stopped by to send over lots of baby dust to all of you. The preg ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy update in week 10

Hello everybody! I an still pregnant and waiting to tell family and friends around Christmas. Have already tol ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

13 DPO; pregnancy symptoms

I have been testing every mornings since my BFP and the tests are getting stronger and stronger positives. No ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

10DPO and a positive CB digital

This is really happening!! Baby nr 2 is due around the 25th of July 2018 based on the ovulation date. If the b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

9DPO BFP!!!!

Took 4 different kinds of tests With FMU and they are all positive!! 2 of them were sensitive tests and 2 were ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

8DPO Not sure what I am seing

Took a few tests this morning. Started With the cheap ultra sensitive test strips and they both look positive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6 DPO and getting nervous

It is almost time to start testing, but I am getting really nervous. It is so painful to get disappointed over ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

3DPO of the neverending wait sigh....

Silly me. Wanted to see if I might have been wrong about my ovulation being late and took a hpt. Waste of a te ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD23 and finally 1DPO

The countdown has finally begun. Managed to make time for a last BD on ovulation day (yesterday). Not sure if ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD 21 And I was clearly wrong!!

I was sooo sure that the OPK's I took last week missed my ovulation, but I was very wrong. Went to the bathroo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago