Posts by Ninni84

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

CD19 Pretty sure I still ovulated

Okey so I took my last CD dual ovulation test this morning and I got another f**** flashing smiley. What a was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD18 So confused.....

Another freakn flashing smiley on the CB dual ovulation test. That's 6 days in a row. Had a couple of empty ci ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD16 come on!!

Got another flashing smiley with the CB dual ovulation test. Getting really impatient!!! Come on ovulation!! L ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD 15 and still no ovulation

Still no positive OPK, but did get a flashing smiley on the Clear blue dual ovulation test yesterday and this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD9 Preparing for action

AF is finally over and I am preparing for this months fertile period. Super excited!! I have stocked up with h ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Update on CD12

Been doing the BD every other day since my period and it is working out well. Still getting negative OPKs as e ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD3 Feelig positive

First of all, this months period is heavier and more painful than usual. Can't wait for it to be over. Have al ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

I am out this month

Starting spotting this morning, With pink CM. Expecting AF to come for full during the day. Moving on to nex ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

8DPO and still impatient

Took a test today as well With FMU and it is still negative. Feeling several symptoms that gives me hope that ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

11DPO Feeling really down

Took another test With FMU before work and it was negative :( Never buying Clear blue early detection tests ag ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago