Posts by Ninni84

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

CD4 Ordered som ovulation tests and started temping

4th day of AF. Can hardly focus on anythig else than TTC. My concentration is not great lately. I am a bit afr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD3 Not feeling great

Have a massive headache today. Feel like tuning off the lights an putting my sunglasses off here at work. Hard ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cd2 fun fact

If we manage to conceive this month, my due date will be on my birthday on the 18th of June 2018. I will then ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Finally! Cd1

So I finally got af, just 5 days late. At last I can start my first cycle without birth control. Been waiting ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Af so late and I want it now

I was supposed to start my first cycle of trying to conceive now and starting out with my period being 4 days ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

AF due tomorrow

Expecting AF tomorrow and I need it to come on time since I hope ovulation is the 20th . My husband just HAD t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Counting down just for fun

11 days to af, hopefully the last one in a while 25 days until ovulation officially ttc in about 20 days I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Last party with alcohol

This weekend we invited all Our closest friends over for dinner and a party. We served a 3 course meal With ch ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Impatient!!

Got my AF last night. It came early this month. Since I started tracking my cycles, I have had 30 days cycles ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Good to go

I got a Call from my doctor a few weeks ago saying that my bloodtests are now normal and the meds are out of m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago