Posts by Ninni84

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

9DPO I think I might see something there, but not sure I trust it.

I took a Clear blue early detection with FMU and there is a very very very faint line there. Not sure if I bel ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

7DPO still nothing

Took another test this morning and it is still negative. If I am pregnant I probably won't see anything until ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6DPO and the horrendous TWW

Okey, I caved and took a test. Didn't actually think that I would get 2 lines and of course it was negative. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

1DPO and TWW

Thanks to some lovely ladies in here I got some advice on the meaning of the ovulation tests I took. I actuall ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD15 and 1 day after ovulation??? Confused

I have been testing With Clear blue digital ovulation tests for the first time. I am not familiar to these tes ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD13 off to a wedding in provence

Been heving sex every night the last 2 days. Today we are going to a wedding and I will limit my Self to 2 Uni ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD10 Counting down for fun

My husband is back home and I'll try to get some tonight ;) Ovulation in 5-6 days (estimation) 15 days until ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD8 Counting down for fun

AF has left the building and officially trying to conceive!! 3 days until my husband gets back home 8-10 day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD7

DH just left for his work trip to the US and I am on my last day of AF with just some light spotting. He will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD6 Feeling the pressure

I am feeling a bit stressed out. Have been having this horrible headache for a week now. Don't know why it is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago