Posts by Ninni84

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

First bloodtest

I had my first blood test drawn this morning. The first out of 2 to verify that the drugs are out of my blood ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Staying healthy

I am finally over the 11 day elimination procedure from my meds. It sure was hard With some side effects, mut ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Last day on medication

OMG! I can't believe that the day has come. It is the last day on my MS-medication and I cannot be happier abo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Late period

I was late again this month. Keep wondering what that means. Am I getting older maybe? (I am 33 in a month). A ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Getting closer

It is almost time to get off my meds. I am super tired of them and just can't wait to be done. It is now about ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Countdown to get off the meds

I have 12 weeks left on my MS medication and my last pill will be taken the 7th of June. On Thursday the 8th o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Wish I didn't have to plan everything

We actually wanted to get pregnant again in October/November last year, but I guess it was not meant to be. Bo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Preparing for the next pregnancy

Hi, my son is now 2 years old and we are talking about having another little one. I have MS and I am on medica ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Confirmation!!

Peed in a cup today as well and the red line on the strips seemed like a faint positive to me, but not quite s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Newlywed

Me and my husband got married the 28th of June 2014 and want to start trying to conceive. I've been off the p ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago