Community post

Journal

Late period

I was late again this month. Keep wondering what that means. Am I getting older maybe? (I am 33 in a month). Already knew that I was not pregnant since I am still using protection.
Anyway, I just got AF and it was 3 days late. I have experienced as much as 5 days late in the past.

<a href=

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

My cycle length has always varied from 26 days to 33 days. My LP is almost always the same, but my ovulation day fluctuates, and that determines how long your cycle will be. If you don't already, try to find out when you ovulate every month, and then track how many days till AF starts. It should be fairly consistent from month to month +/- day or so. I started ovulating a little later so my cycles were getting longer, but I started talking vitex and this helped bring me back to my normal cycles. Don't worry too much, and good luck when you do actually start TTC.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo