Community post

Journal

Pregnancy update in week 23

Hello to all!! Hope you are doing well and stopped by to send over lots of baby dust to all of you.
The pregnancy is moving along slowly and I am getting pretty big in the front. The baby is kicking me like crazy. We still don't know the gender, but I am maybe reconsidering finding out in a month or so. Just because I am so convinced that it is a girl and I am getting a bit scared that I'll be disappointed if it turns out to be a boy. Really really want a girl this time. Working full time is starting to get hard. Good thing that the Easter holiday is coming up soon. Also taking a week off in April for a babymoon to Marrakech with my hubby and son. It is going to be great!! Talk to you all again soon. Good luck!!

<a href=

5 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Here is a pic from 3 weeks ago

user submitted image

<a href=

6 years ago • Post starter

What a gorgeous picture and nice baby bump. I guess that answers my previous message of the gender . Let's hope it is a girl. I'm hoping for a boy as hubbby doesn't want anymore after this one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ninni84- you look beautiful!! Glad to hear pregnancy is going great. I finally got my BFP but miscarriage at 6 1/2weeks, here I am again TTC On the first cycle after the loss. Hoping for my rainbow baby!

6 years ago • Edited

Thank you ladies.
@dragonfly23 This is the last one here too, so hoping it is a girl. Would never have imagined not ever having a daughter in my life. Need a girl.
@Beaut1ful38 I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Lets hope and pray that the next one sticks.

<a href=

6 years ago • Post starter

You're so beatiful fingers crossed for a healthy girl.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo