Posts by Randall0123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Hey Ladies!!

So here I am bitching about the site being boring and some very special people went ahead and indulged me. :) ...

8 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Not sure how to feel

So years ago when I joined this site, I would check in almost every hour. LOL, okay maybe three to two times ...

10 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Being a petty bitch today

Okay so the title gives it away turn back now if you don't care to listen to my bitch fest. So my younger s ...

13 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

About time for an update.

Hey Ladies, I mean there isn't too much to update on but just wanted to let you all know I am alive. :) CD ...

6 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Hello Ladies!

So I want to say congrats to the new positives looking forward to seeing more. We are doing great. Things ar ...

19 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Little Update

Hello Ladies, well I thought I would give a little update on us and our TTC journey. We have decided to work ...

11 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The Holidays

Hello Ladies!! I thought I would go ahead and give a little update and say hello!! Obviously we aren't pre ...

11 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Test

Hey ladies thank you for your support tested this morning several tests like 10 lol all negative so I guess th ...

14 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 23 8 DPO

Hey Ladies!! Just wanted to give a little update, planning on testing on Saturday or Sunday. Most likely Sun ...

35 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

The big O day!!

So happy with this cycle so far. Tons of EW CM. and Mark and I have been very good on our BD'ing. We dtd on ...

15 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago