Community post

Journal

About time for an update.

Hey Ladies, I mean there isn't too much to update on but just wanted to let you all know I am alive. :)

CD 22 today, might test on Sunday depending on how I feel. Overall things are good, Mark and I are doing great, work has been exhausting, and this HEAT!! I hate the heat and humidity. I am a Fall Winter gal. I like the spring, but not as much as I do fall and winter.

All I can think of is cozy clothing, burning wood in the Wood Stove, cooking in the slow cooker, watching football, enjoying nice cool days. Ah....if only my hubby was the same way I would be on my way to Michigan. :)

So Photobucket ruined my page. They want me to pay to keep up by pictures. HELL NO!! How do you other ladies get your pictures on your site? What hosting site do you use?

6 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

I'm definitely a fall girl too! I love the cool weather and sweaters and smells and all of it. I grew up in Texas though, so once it drops below 50 I'm not a happy camper lol.

Thanks for checking in. I still check your page every day! I'm 6 dpo today, so I'll test Sunday and if it's negative I'll stop the prometrium and let AF come. Glad you and Mark are doing so well!!

You know I feel the same about the stupid pictures. Hopefully we'll find a solution soon.

User Image

6 years ago

I can't wait to lounge around in big Hoodies, and my bear paw boots. Just thinking about it makes me happy! My 3 favorite months, Oct, Nov, and Dec. It's all about family and campfires and frito chili pie! And it can't be cold outside without putting some chicken chili in the crock pot! I'm so glad to hear from you! As always, I'm praying for a bfp for you !

Mill

6 years ago

So nice to hear from you. I check your page every so often to see how you're doing. Glad you guys are doing well and hanging in there. I hear you on the heat...I am a Midwestern gal and love the cooler temps too! I always look forward to Fall :)

6 years ago

Umm yeah, not a cool/cold weather fan at all! I would live on the equator if I could.

So glad to see ur still alive. It's been very silent here lately. Idk why PB is doing that to accounts, it hasn't touched mine (yet) and I don't pay a cent. Maybe something in ur settings? Email me ur the pics u want up and I'll put em on my PB and give u the links for em. That's ridiculous that they're trying to charge for what used to be a free service.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies, I always check in on your guys too. Thank you for the help Sandy, I will probably send you a pic or two to your gmail account. I appreciate you doing that.

6 years ago • Post starter

It's great to hear from you! I can relate to your weather preferences because I totally despise the heat. It is so hot here that it feels like something is going wrong with the Earth. I adore cool breezes and fall sports. Anyway, I am praying for your BFP. I enjoy hearing from you. Hugs

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo