Community post

Journal

The big O day!!

So happy with this cycle so far. Tons of EW CM. and Mark and I have been very good on our BD'ing. We dtd on Monday, because we didn't on Sunday. Got a blazing positive OPK last night and this morning. So we DTD last night and once this morning. We will get busy again tonight just to be safe. ;) Strong cramps on both sides this morning, so hopefully we will have more than one egg.

The clomid, was amazing. No mood swings, just hot flashes here and there. I actually found myself more calm then normal. Things that would normally just urk me, I just laughed.

Feeling good about this cycle, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Just treat it like every other cycle, after being at this for almost three years, you learn to not get all excited about something new.

Posted a picture of my OPK. Obviously Positive but want to keep it for my records.

Oh another thing, I work in DC, and my company did a dinner cruise on the Potomac and we got to see the monuments at night from the water. It was really nice, we had a great time. Posted a pic on our page. I love this picture, what a GREAT looking man. ;0)

Stalking you ladies.

15 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Feeling really hopeful for you guys, so pleased the clomid is treating you well :) Can't wait to see what happens next xxxx

Love the photo, you two look gorgeous together :) x

7 years ago

Thanks Hannah, I hope you are doing well. How you feeling?? Is your little girl kicking you like crazy yet?? I'm sure she is. :) Looking forward to seeing pictures of her and hopefully joining you!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Ahh... I miss D.C. loved living in that area. Good luck, girl. I have a good feeling this is it!

7 years ago

So happy to hear you're responding so well to the Clomid! Sounds like you guys are doing everything you can, and I am so excited to see what happens for you over the next several weeks!!! Fingers crossed for you guys!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm so excited for u this cycle. That's awesome that the clomid was nice to u...always a bonus!!

Great job with the bd schedule, I know how hard that must've been for u two. This is totally gonna happen for u guys!! Love the pic too...u should do a retake next spring with ur bump, then shortly after, with ur son (yup, I'm calling it!).

Best of luck, as always!! =)) xo

7 years ago

Awesome news! Glad the clomid is treating you well too :) Love the pic of you two - you guys look fantastic! GL...I'll be stalking you :)

7 years ago

Thank you ladies all of you are amazing, and you have helped me so much through this process. Hoping we all wont have to do this for too much longer.

7 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like Clomid could be a winner for you. Fx. Great pic btw!

[url=<a href=

7 years ago

very similar too my experience. Hope it does the trick for you. FX

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

How was O for u? Love the spike!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo