Posts by Randall0123

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

CD 1

Okay well I think that HPT was just left over hormones. AF is here full force and kicking my ass. She took h ...

19 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

jeopardy theme song

Okay when is AF going to come? Not sure how long after a miscarriage should it be here? Seems like it's been f ...

26 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 39

Hello ladies. I'm still waiting in AF to arrive, I don't mind the wait though, I just know that my body is hea ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 26

Well last night hubby and I got caught in the moment and BD. I know doctor said no sex for four weeks but I d ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 11 feeling good

So I went to see the doctor today for a follow up US. Everything looks great, the doctor said that my lining ...

17 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

New cycle

I am saying that CD one was the day that I started my miscarriage. Thursday night I took the four misoprostol ...

26 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Results

I want to punch my doctor! That crazy women told me my numbers were over thirty seven hundred (3,700+) I can ...

26 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

No baby

Well as I know a few of you know, there was no baby or heartbeat at my first U/S. They also drew my blood and ...

22 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 36 and.....UPDATE

I tested BFP. Not sure how to feel the test line showed before the control. It's a blue dye test though. I'm s ...

68 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The revel (Pregnancy Mentioned)

Good Morning Beautiful ladies!! I want to thank all of you for your sweet words you really made the entire ...

29 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago