Posts by Randall0123

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

CD 10

Hey ladies, haven't done a JE in awhile, been keeping quite. I recently have been having some difficulties wi ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 13

Hello Lovely ladies!! Just thought I would update, waiting on ovulation, been temping this cycle. I know ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 28 10 DPO

So weird temp jump this morning. I am happy that my cycle and LP are getting longer. That is always a positi ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 19

Well I think I finally ovulated I hope that's what that temp rise this morning was. I don't know what got into ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 1

Well that was a short cycle. Last month I was pretty quite, yesterday when I went to the restroom I noticed s ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 7

Hey ladies haven't updated in awhile, just been busy at home and work. Going to take the laid back approach ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 28

What a crazy chart, I don't know what is going on with my body. Not really worried too much about it. Just g ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 23

So I finally got a temp rise, thank you to Sandy I went ahead and updated my FF app. They are saying CD 20, w ...

14 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 19

Hello lovely ladies. So still waiting on ovulation I guess. I have been having this weird spotting yesterday ...

14 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 8

Hey ladies, so I am ready to go with this cycle. I am glad that AF didn't stick around too long. Ready to st ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago