Community post

Journal

CD 23 8 DPO

Hey Ladies!! Just wanted to give a little update, planning on testing on Saturday or Sunday. Most likely Sunday. Temps are looking good, I'm feeling good.

No symptoms, and boobs aren't sore yet. Hope it is a good sign. I'll expect a temp dip around 12 DPO, then I will call up my doctor to get the prescription sent for the 100 mg of clomid.

Other than that nothing new to report. Just waiting. :)

35 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 35 Comments | Last Page

I keep checking everyday. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

User Image

7 years ago

Haha I check ur temp every morning around 5, then 5:10 and approx every 10 mins from there til u post :D
I can't believe ur holding off testing til Sat or Sun. Even I can hear the tests calling u to dip 'em. Don't do this to them...

7 years ago

You are such a bad influence. :) LOL!! Can you believe I am almost out of those 100 I bought off ebay?? Let me check my stash tonight and we will see if I can test tomorrow. I have been holding off on buying new ones, I will if AF shows up!!

Thank you ladies for stalking me and your support!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes Yes!! Test tonight! I was hoping you'd test, but I wasn't going to say anything because I don't test either. LOL

User Image

7 years ago

Hehe! I'm an enabler...it's a flaw! =))
I burned through my stash pretty quick too. It's easy to do when u get a kickass deal. I'll enable u with a new deal link if I find any. I miss searching for that stuff.

7 years ago

I am keeping everything crossed for you!

7 years ago

I saw some today, 10 for $2 and some change with free shipping, so I could get 100 of a little over $20, can't beat that.

After I check how many I have I will test. :) Just to keep you happy. LOL!!

You two are a bad influence. :)

I cannot even keep HPT's. I bought 4 of those $.88 ones at Walmart, and used all of them in two cycles. I got a ghost line on the first one that I couldn't stop obsessing over, so I ended up taking two more.... I just can't even have that temptation around. I dig them out of the trash, so I finally had to scratch it up with my finger nail so I would leave them alone. It's ridiculous lol.

User Image

7 years ago

LOL!! That is too funny!! Yeah I like having the cheap ones, it makes me feel less guilty about using them. And four in two cycles!! Girl that is awesome!! I'll use like three in a day if I think I saw something. :)

Omg I literally lol'd! That was so cute!! "I bought 4 of those $.88 ones at Walmart, and used all of them in two cycles." I would've used that in one pee. I could barely make 25 last 2 cycles. I had to ration them, and if I saw even a hint of a line, I'd dip in to my stash for the following cycle.

I love the deal u found...in Canadian prices that would be 100 for $80 hahaha ugh! :/

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo