Posts by Jazzy12

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Is it possible to miss the LH surge if you test every24 hours? Using e CB digi.

I should have had a positive by now, unless I am O'ing late! Wondering if I missed the surge. Lots of fertile ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

What is DH supposed to do? Strap the cup of sperm to his forehead to get it to the clinic???

So DH has a semen analysis scheduled for October 22nd. He was given a cup and told to produce the sample at ho ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Aaaah!!! Has anyone else had a bad experience taking soy isoflavones?

I took soy on cd 2 to 6 (100 mg). I was already ovulating, but after 5 months TTC, wanted to see if soy would ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Soy screwing up my cycle?

So I tried soy isoflavones this month. Took 100 mg on cycle days 2 to 6. Also taking evening primrose oil.... ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Stupid cm!!!

So all day I had fertile cm... ALL DAY... Creamy with a side of EWCM... So I was excited to BD tonight, thin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Brown spotting on cd 8. Should I be concerned?

So my period is usually heavy for two days, then tapers off until day 5, then I get spotting until day 7. But ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Taking Charge of Your Fertility - an awesome book for TTC!

I just bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. I have done tons of reading on the Internet an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The FIVE things I am going to do this cycle to help keep me SANE!!!

As I start a new cycle, I realize that I need to do FiVE things this cycle to stay sane: 1) Count my blessi ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

TTC stress causing me to get sick again and again and... again??? Getting ridiculous...

Not sure if it is the TTC stress, but this month I seem to have had three viruses in a row! I got a cold... St ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can soy isoflavons cut your period short?

I am taking soy for the first time this cycle. I took 100 mg on days 2-6. Today is day 7. My period is always ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago