Posts by Jazzy12

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

The Wannabe Mamas!

I am starting this thread for a group of ladies that already frequently communicate through journals and PMs. ...

350 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

LFMFI - Ladies Fighting Male Factor Infertility!

I am looking to buddy up with some ladies experiencing male factor infertility. Here is my story: DH is 32 ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

A thread for RUNNERS who are TTC or pregnant!

Hello! I am hoping to hear from other runners who are TTC or pregnant. My doctor told me that it is safe to ...

11 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Want cycle buddies who have been TTC #1 for a few months now

Hello! I am looking to buddy up with a few ladies who have been TTC #1 for a few months now. I am on cyc ...

80 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Looking for ladies just starting a new cycle! Cycle buddies!

So AF showed over night. SO disappointed! I am hoping to buddy up with a few people who are starting their ...

180 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else want to try soy isoflavones with me this cycle?

Hi! I am TTC #1. We have been trying for 4 months now. I am trying soy isoflavones and evening primrose oil ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone else's period stop and start?

As long as I can remember, my period has been as follows: -2 days heavy -completely stops for several hours ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

People who are insensitive about infertility... a rant...

I like to read and learn. So naturally, when I started TTC in June, I began reading lots of articles online, i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

New to the site, looking to give and get TTC support!

Hello ladies, I am new to the site. My DH and I are TTC baby number one. We are on our third cycle of tryin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages