Community post

Journal

TTC stress causing me to get sick again and again and... again??? Getting ridiculous...

Not sure if it is the TTC stress, but this month I seem to have had three viruses in a row! I got a cold... Started feeling better... Then got that feeling in my throat again and symptoms started all over again... Thought I was in the clear as I was feeling better this week... But now I have that feeling in my throat like it is starting up again. This will be THREE WEEKS sick with the common cold. It messed up my cycle last month and may have hindered my chances of getting a BFP.

I am a teacher, so I normally get sick in September, but not like this. This is ridiculous.

COLD BE GONE!!!!!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

:( So sorry you are not feeling well! Get lots of rest, and drink tons of fluid. Are you taking a prenatal? That can boost your immune system and help with how often you get sick... Hope you feel better soon! You'll be back on track in no time! Baby dust!

[bhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/bfp.giffp]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo