Community post

Question

AF cramps ok during early pregnancy? Scared something is wrong...

I just got a BFP, but I have been having cramps like AF and back ache like AF. Is this normal? I am really worried! I have never been pregnant before.

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If you have cramps and don't accompany blood, then I wouldn't be worried. It's normal to cramp.. and to spot, but not red blood. I think you are just fine.

Go see your doctor to give you peace of mind =)

H&H 9 months!

xx

User image

11 years ago

Oh yeah, totally normal. As you know, my little lost bean was perfectly healthy and I had cramping with that pregnancy. Doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Doctor said if the cramping ranked on the pain scale of 7-10 and I had red blood, that would mean something isn't right. If you have minor cramping and no blood, no worries!!

Cramping is very normal....your uterus has a burrowing egg in it....it's going to say, "Hey! What's going on?!" and give off some cramping. LOL

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo