Posts by Jazzy12

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Onto cycle 6... I guess

AF showed her ugly face right on time. I am convinced at this point that something is wrong, because our timin ...

6 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Vitamin B6 question for experienced ladies...

My luteal phase is only 11 or 12 days (13 if I am lucky). I would like to try B vitamin next cycle. But in the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Appointment moved to Oct. 31

Thank goodness! DH was able to move our appointment up to Oct. 31, so we will find out our results on Oct. 31. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Really freaking out...

I am really scared about these test results I am waiting on for DH. He has now had both the ultrasound and sem ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Only 1 tsp of semen normal?

DH had to ejaculate into a cup for a semen analysis today. He said there was only a teaspoon. Does that sound ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone have AF-like cramping in the 2ww and still get a BFP?

I have had what feels like AF cramps on and off and I am now 8 dpo. AF not due until Thursday or Friday. Wonde ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Where is everyone???

Is it just me or does the activity on this site seem to be slower than usual lately?

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

They found something on DH's ultrasound...

So we suspected that DH might have a varicocele (varicose veins in the testicle), because he has always had a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Which cm is the eggwhites??? I get two very different kinds of what might be ewcm.

I get what seems like 2 different kinds of ewcm around O. TMI warning... A few days before O, I get one large ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Experienced charters... Did I O on cd 17? No positive opk.

Some of you may have already read my posts about how trying soy messed up my cycle this month (head slap). It ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago