Posts by khloebuggsmamattc

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

ideal day to baby dance???

so i am on cd 7 & my "mydays" app says ill ovulate on cd 14ish well my question is, what day sho ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so annoyed by the DH...

so we've been planning for a year that we would start trying for another baby this october...well now that its ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What CD do you Ovulate??

Wondering & trying to figure out if I ovulate a few days earlier than I thought. Ive been having pinching ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

The *BEST DAY* to baby dance??

I know to have sex every other day during your fertile wk. But when do u think is the best day if u had one ch ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

feeling down,annoyed w/DH & tired of waiting...

soo tired of waiting for october to ttc.. & now that its getting closer,DH likes to "mess around&quo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

so here i am at 22dpo-8 days late..going INSANE

SO confused with myself! had a urine test last tuesday(i was 1 day late for af)at the doc office-said neg bu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

SO CONFUSED! HELP!!

So i am now 4 days late..and not really feeling like its coming..my breasts are alittle sore & areolas are ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

WARNING-maybe be tmi for some! lol have some odd symptoms at 11dpo

i am having some weird symptoms at 11dpo & would like to share with others to see if you've experienced th ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Journal

not pregnant!--doc says was probably just a ruptured cyst

I guess that kinda explains all of the pain i felt...our bodies can be quite the tricksters! I will be back ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago