Community post

Question

ideal day to baby dance???

so i am on cd 7 & my "mydays" app says ill ovulate on cd 14ish well my question is, what day should we baaby dance? i know your suppose to every other day..but i basically have one shot at this! hubby says we will try once & if it doesnt happen we will full blown ttc in december. & i dont want to wait,soooo im really hoping to get pregnant this month! which day would be the best to try? i was thinking the day b4 i ovulate.

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

i also feel ovulation pain, so im thinking maybe when i start to feel those we should bd?? i know the egg only lives for up to 48hrs

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

hi...
i would do days 8, 10, 12, 13 14 & 15..
Just my opnion.....
best of luck

11 years ago

I wouldnt wait to feel o pain - this generally happen the day of or after ovulation and your best chances of getting pregnant are the day before or 2 days before.
I also have the "my days" app and i used to use it religiously. When my husband and I really started trying I realized i O on CD 16 - 18 and it was telling me 14. Your best bet is OPKs to tell you when if the best time, or check your cm to see if its the consistency of egg whites - the BEST time to bd is when you have the most cm!

Good luck!!

11 years ago

Thank you! I'll most likely go on cm

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo