Community post

Question

Very sore heavy bbs 14+ days bfp??

Anyone experience very sore bbs that haven't let up & got a bfp? I got then on 1dpo & they are still killing me at 14dpo. Tears come to my eyes when I take my bra off

User Image

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Seems like a great sign! I remember sore breasts starting just after my bfp tests in the past. Good luck! Try a softer bra and a warm bubble bath;))

10 years ago

Thanks! I'm hoping so!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sore breasts are usually a result of higher amounts of progesterone in your system, which occurs after ovulation. I've had sore breast with both successful and unsuccessful cycles. Only a hpt will let you know one way or another. GL! :)

10 years ago

Yeah I figured so. But geez do they seem a lot more sore than Pms bbs...af is suppose to start sun so we shall see. I also have a bunch of milky/lotiony cm & a high wet cervix. But we will see

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

This was my first symptom! I wasn't exactly sure of my ovulation, but I had VERY sore breasts that would not let up. Started about 2 weeks ago. Got my BFP confirmed at doctor tomorrow and they believe based on my LMP I am 6 weeks today!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo