Community post

Question

Very sore/heavy bbs @1dpo & on..bfp?

I'm currently 17dpo & have had very sore swollen bbs since 1dpo. They r driving me insane! Lol anyone experience this & ended up pregnant? I'm praying this is not Pms

User Image

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

When I was pg years ago,that was my only symptom, and missed af. Have you tested yet? 17 dpo can show up. Are you late?

User Image

10 years ago

This was my first clue. Sore boobs from 1dpo and on the outter sides under my arms. Thats where they hurt. They still do slightly and i got my second BFP this morning :) Baby dust to you xx

10 years ago

I am 2 days late,last night they were extremely uncomfortable couldn't sleep on my belly. But now I'm a lil nervous because they arnt as painful today. But yes under my right armpit is sore weird. Im gonna see if she shows this week & then test Friday. Thanks ladies! Wish me luck :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Almost. My sore boobs started at exactly 4DPO. I'm now 13w1d.

10 years ago

I'm not as lucky as the other ladies, I get very sore boobs and nipples, within hours of my cm drying up on O day. It doesnt happen to me every cycle, but its how I used to confirm O before BBT would. Been trying over a year and no preg yet. Breast pain is estrogen related. When I was preg with my son, nothing, no pain, growth, swelling, nothing. Fingers crossed for ya! =))

10 years ago

Thanks & loads of baby dust to you!! ***

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

i usually suffer frm sore bbs every mth 2-3 days before AF arrives.. But this time it started at 4DPO and has been with me ever since.. am at 9DPO now the soreness has reduced considerably. Just few mild cramps in lower tummy. Hoping this month works out..

all the best!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo