Community post

Question

What CD do you Ovulate??

Wondering & trying to figure out if I ovulate a few days earlier than I thought. Ive been having pinching & pain on both sides by ovaries on CD 12 & 13(today) but my mydays calendar says I'm not suppose to ov until CD 16. Maybe I'm just feeling pain because I'm getting ready to ovulate? That & its my first month off BC. Any advice is welcome! Thanx

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I usually ovulate on cd 14 but this month I got a positive opk on cd 10 so I guess it changes every month! Take an opk x

11 years ago

I ovulated 3 days early then I usually do and had sex 3 days prior to that and ended up with a surprise pregnancy. So you could be ovulating earlier than expected

Coming off bc control might change your cycle a bit.

11 years ago

I ovulate around 18/19 dpo now. Used to be 14 dpo grrrrr my body is getting old!!! Lol

11 years ago

I was going to suggest OPK as well. I ovulated on CB 18 last month, so I figure I will be somewhere around there this month, but who knows.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo