Community post

Question

The *BEST DAY* to baby dance??

I know to have sex every other day during your fertile wk. But when do u think is the best day if u had one chance?? I'm thinking the day before I'm suppose to ovulate..reason I'm asking is becuz my DH says we can ttc this October but only once. lol I'm like really?? But its better than not at all I guess ;) so I'm trying to figure out ways to higher my chances. Thanx!!

User Image

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

As close to ovulation as possible would be best. From what I understand, it only takes the sperm like 20 minutes to get to the egg and, although sperm can live for 3-5 days, they start dying off after 6 hours.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Thanks so much!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

erm dunno but I had sex once in my whole fertile week and it was on the 20th may and I ovulated 23 may

11 years ago

erm dunno but I had sex once in my whole fertile week and it was on the 20th may and I ovulated 23 may

11 years ago

11 years ago

Maybe the day before you ovulate so there are fresh sperm up the tube and waiting. You can use ovulation tests and have sex when you get the + or smiley face. Or you can work out when you should ovulate (if you have regular periods) by counting back 14 days from your period e.g in a 28 day cycle you should ovulate on day 14 so sex from day 10 onward should mean there are sperm in place haha

Good luck! :)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

sorry dunno y that posted 3 times :/

11 years ago

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo