Community post

Journal

so here i am at 22dpo-8 days late..going INSANE

SO confused with myself!
had a urine test last tuesday(i was 1 day late for af)at the doc office-said neg
buttt(and i did NOT kno this)i drank tons of liquids before testing! i had a pop,a glass of lemonade & a full bottle of water only a half hr before testing(my urine was almost completely clear)so im thinking either my urine was too diluted or maybe it was too early to detect hcg??? my ob things i might of ruptured a cyst & i do have endometriosis so im always having pain in my ovaries...i had no period the entire month of june now that its july..ive been having the feeling that im going to start any minute,so i go to bathroom to check all the time..nothing but white creamyness cm..im not sure how to check my cervix..but i all i feel is squishy and soft stuff lol..but i get lite cramps on and off(been experiencing these all month just about) & since 14dpo ive had tender bbs..now they are VERY sore(but mainly just on the sides) so who knows what to think!! i havent tested in a wk becuz i keep thinking im going to start...but im definately gonna get a test tonight & take it in the morning! **anyone one experience this??**

User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo