Posts by aromatherapy

Discussions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

What does an HSG test entail??????

im waiting for af so i can book a hsg appointment. if anyone has had one please give me the details of what ha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

WTF

k i know im jumping the gun here but im 13dpo today and kinds feel crampy af should show tomorrow,but i have v ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TOO MANY EMOTIONS

so i totally thought i was pregnant,but i took a frer at 12dpo and it was very negative:cry:. all these emotio ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

could i be after 17 months????

so im 11dpo today,on days 8 and 9 dpo i had really bad cramps and backache now nothing. My nipples are super s ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

F.S app.

Hi guys just getting nervous about my f.s. app on march 14th and what might happen. i just need some words of ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

So dh has his sperm test last week and it came back with high viscosity,which means the liquid part of it is t ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

viscosity

so got dhs s.a. results back and he is in the normal range for fertility,but the viscosity of his semen is thi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

testingtesting 1,2,3

tomorrow day 9 of my cycle!!! opk here I come,is anybody with me!!!!

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation BLEEDING!!!

so took opk on thursday and got a positive,took one on friday and it was negative. wnet for dinner with dh fri ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so day 8 of a 26 day cycle started opk todays and it was negative,but i just checked my cm and there is brown ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago