Posts by Craigie-Craigo

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

14 dpo bfn but not fmu used - worth testing again?

Had some symptoms such as headaches, migraines, slight nausea etc and tested 14dpo yesterdat but not with fmu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

4 dpo symptoms - what do you reckon?

4 dpo and have headaches, increased watery cm stained with a little blood, mild stomach cramping. What do you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Vitex (Agnus Castus) - Think I've ovulated, do I stop taking it now?

I have pcos and have been taking Agnus Castus for about a month. I had af 18 days ago and yesterday my OPK was ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clearblue Digital OPK - Smiley face but only 1 line?

I use clearblue digital opks and got a smiley face this morning at cycle day 18. When i ejected the stick, the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

GP won't give me Clomid for PCOS?

Hi girls, I have PCOS and have been on Metformin since Xmas but still not ovulating or having af so went back ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Vitex (Agnus Castus) - does it make you ovulate?

Hi girls, I started taking Vitex (Agnus Castus) for the first time and 10 days later got af for first time in ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Agnus Castus (Vitex) - Miracle worker?!

I have PCOS and haven't had af since september, been taking Metformin since Xmas, and starting taking Agnus Ca ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Any experiences of Agnus Castus?

I read somewhere that Agnus Castus has similar properties to Clomid, and helps to sort out your cycle and regu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

PCOS and OPKs - reliable?

Ok so I have heard opks aren't that reliable with pcos as you generally have high levels of LH throughout your ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How long will it take Metformin to work?

I have PCOS and have been put on Metformin (been on it for about 5 weeks). I have lost a little weight (5ibs) ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago