Posts by Craigie-Craigo

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

IVF Success - 1st time!

Just wanted to share our story. Was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago, and was told that IVF was the way forward. I was convinced that it wouldn't work for us, as didn't feel like I was lucky enough for it to work. After all the scans, injections, egg transfer etc I was feeling pretty exhausted and not particularly positive. During the 2ww, I didn't really feel any different at all, apart from day 5 after the transfer when I felt very crampy and emotional. They told us not to test ourselves and wait for a blood test after 2 weeks, but I caved in and took a hpt on day 12, not expecting anything at all. To my shock, amazement and excitement it was positive! First go of IVF and it worked. We feel incredibly lucky and blessed, and I'm now well into my pregnancy (25 weeks) and fingers crossed, all is well and looking forward to meeting our first baby in February!

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages