Posts by RPope84

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

FET #2 - UPDATE

Cycle #39 started on Monday. I was totally caught off guard because I had just stopped the Prometrium the day ...

15 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Frustrated

After our early miscarriage last cycle, my doctor wanted to run a miscarriage panel on me as a precaution befo ...

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Loss

Well, as the title says, we suffered a loss, or we are suffering a loss. I started spotting on Saturday, so af ...

23 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Beta Levels UPDATE

It seems like it took forever to get to this day. I was driving myself crazy, so I did end up taking one last ...

21 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

BFP!

9dpt FET, and I got my very first ever BFP!! This has been a roller coaster of three years, and especially the ...

31 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Trying to Stay Positive

I was dumb. Chad and I were laying in bed last night, talking about when we wanted to take another pregnancy ...

23 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Baby On Board!

We did the embryo transfer, and everything went perfectly. I'll give the whole story later today. :)))) UPD ...

33 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Transfer Cycle

Today is CD 3. AF came with a vengeance, but I think it's going to be fast and furious because my lining was ...

12 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Surprise Announcement

So this is not about me.... My youngest brother just called me to tell me that him and his fiancee are pregnan ...

9 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Final Embryo Count

We got 9!! I couldn't believe when she told me! Yesterday it was looking more like maybe 7, but I guess the ...

12 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago