Posts by RPope84

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Stars are have the same issues

I've included a link to an article I just read on yahoo. I've been reading more and more about different stars ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

How Dare You!

Ok, real quick JE, just because I need to vent, and I KNOW some of you can relate.... We have a new girl at ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 1, Cycle # 17

Is this the first day of my BFP cycle? Who knows. I don't necessarily feel down today because I was expecting ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Holy cramps! UPDATE

Update: Well, my temp dropped this morning, right exactly on schedule. AF will be here this evening or tomor ...

21 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cycle 16, CD 1...

Well, I feel a little sad today. I knew it was a very slim chance, but Chad and I both felt like there was so ...

17 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Quick Update

Well, it's been almost a month since I posted a JE, so I thought it was about time. I've noticed too, that mo ...

16 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

JE Just Because...

Well, I don't have much to report. I'm expecting AF today or tomorrow, and I really have no doubt in my mind t ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Not sure how to feel...

So my baby factory cousin, who is the exact same age as me, called me this evening to tell me she's pregnant. ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cycle 14...

I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately... Every month, when AF comes, I kind of drop off the map a little. I sa ...

21 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Good TWW Idea Tracey!

First an update...I think AF will show in the next day or two. I'm having a couple weird symptoms, but my tem ...

17 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago