Posts by bugttc

Discussions  Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

End of Spring/Beginning of Summer TTC Babies

Onto my 14th cycle 2nd Clomid cycle. Hoping for a May baby. 35 and TTC #1. Looking forward to see if my Hope's ...

338 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. H ...

133 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

March 2020 Lucky Charm Babies

:luck: I began my 12th cycle of TTC this go around, for child number 1 My journey to motherhood has been a l ...

12 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

TTC #1 for us ladies longing to be a Mom

I wanted to make this for all the ladies out there TTC their first little one. Let us come together and shar ...

162 Replies     1   2    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Could this be it?

I am full of questions. My cycle has been strange this cycle. Looking back over the last few cycles. I alway ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

2012 Bring Miracles into Our Lifes

A new year A new start 2012 will be the year we Succeed.

107 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Low Sperm Count Buddies Wanted

Hi, my name is Hannah and my Dh and I have been trying for about a year and one month. In January, I got check ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE :luck: :no_af: :fingersx: :luck: :no_af: :fingersx: :luck: Are you ...

186 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining ...

288 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Maca Root Success or not???

Has anyone had any success using Maca Root for yourself and your hubby? I bought some today because I beli ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago