Posts by ashleybrooke87

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

FINALLY! A positive OPK!

That seemed like it took FOREVER to get positive OPK, but I finally did this morning. We BD last night becaus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

God is good!

I did not expect to ovulate this cycle. I just didn't feel like I was going to so getting a negative on my fe ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC baby #2 and I'm terrified! Talk about pressure!

My husband is in the Army and his unit is the most deployable unit they've got. In other words, he's gone a L ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Feeling a little down.

6DPO and I don't really feel anything besides being literally sick. Slight upper respiratory infection, I'm a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A Moment of Desperation 9 dpo

So I had a nice LONG talk with God this morning. I found myself begging for his mercy and pleading with him t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Still Waiting. ARGH!! lol

Man Alive! I have grown so impatient. I want that BFP already. I'm 8 dpo today and I had some strange sensat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Getting Back to Hopeful!

So first thing this morning, 7 dpo, I saw what I pray is a extremely faint positive. It took a little while t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I just want that BFP!

I'm 4DPO today and anxiously waiting for my turn to test. I've had mild cramping and a "full" feeli ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages