Community post

Journal

Still Waiting. ARGH!! lol

Man Alive! I have grown so impatient. I want that BFP already. I'm 8 dpo today and I had some strange sensations. At first it was a dull cramping sensation, then I had this sharp pinching sensation. It hurt, but it didn't last very long. I don't know if I'm feeling PMS symptoms or what. I'm SO confused!!

Another thing on my mind is that I was told by my doctor, and a lot of nurses, that due to my surgery and treatment, my chances of multiples are going to be VERY VERY high. I'm not complaining, I'll take whatever God gives me, but I couldn't help but wonder if that will make me feel symptoms earlier and more intense. Could you imagine ttc for 3 years for your first child and finding out it's twins?!?!

I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that my husband and I FINALLY did it. I don't have proof yet, but I have faith that I will soon. I've found some AWESOME ways to surprise family on youtube. There are some GREAT ideas on there.

I know it's morning, but I'm going to go have a slice of my hubby's birthday cake. Mmm!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo